Below are the rules and Fee information for tournaments:
1. Tournament Entry Fee: $70.00 (CASH ONLY) per entrant, kids 14 and under fish free with parent or guardians consent. No
more than 4 occupants per boat
2. There will be prizes awarded to top youth angler, there will also be a prize for top female angler
3. Hourly payouts will be based on number of entrants at event that day
4. Weather: Tournaments will be held regardless of weather. Only exception extreme weather: Check website in that circumstance
5. All boats must be sea worthy. Entrants fish at own risk. Use good judgement.
6. All state and federal laws shall apply at all times during tournament
7. Safety: All boats must be deemed seaworthy by tournament committee.
8. S.C.G. approved life vest is required for each person on board. These must be worn at all times while outboard engine is in
9. Boats & Motors: There will be no restriction on boats or motors as far as horsepower ratings, however, all boats must be
deemed seaworthy by tournament committee. Must have kill switch and at least one aerated livewell.
10. Tackle Permitted: Conventional Bass tackle will be approved for use in this tournament format. All fish must be caught on
artificial lures only. Participants may use only one rod at a time. No trolling will be allowed.
11. Livewells: Must be checked at ramp the day of tournament by tournament official. After check in you may proceed to fishing
area but may not begin fishing until designated start time.
12. Any off‐limits fishing areas are prohibited as by state rules.
13. All fishing must be done from participant’s boat, no leaving boat to fish.
14. Hourly weigh-in times: You have until the final minute of the hour to weigh in your fish. Example: 12:00-1:00 hour, you have
until the clock hits 1:01 to weigh your fish. We will have a clock at weigh-in site that will sound an alarm when time is up. At
that time, no more fish will be eligible to be weighed in that hour. Remember: Your fish must be in the weigh basket before
the alarm sounds to be eligible for that hour.
15. No dead fish will be weighed in tournament.
16. Person who catches the biggest bass for the year will receive a Billy Davis Custom Rod. You must fish the last tournament of
the year to be eligible to win rod.
17. Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are not permitted
18. Boat inspections: all contestants by entering tournament agree to allow tournament officials to inspect boat at any time.
Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
19. Ties: In case of tie the fish weighed first will be the winner
20. Entrants may weigh 1 bass per hour per entrant
21. The Tournament rules committee will be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of all tournament rules. The tournament rules committee will rule on any unusual situations which might occur. That decision will be final in all instances. Any
rules violation will be cause for disqualification.
22. Random polygraph may be given to winners.